PIANO 3D PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to the full songs library and premium features.
– The subscription is US$7.99 monthly.
– You’ll be able to play all available songs and access all premium features during the subscription
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
*Price are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE
- Although we may attempt to notify You when major changes are made to the Terms of Service, You should periodically review the most up-to-date version at thepianoapp.com/terms. We may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise the Terms of Service at any time, and You agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
- GENERAL USE OF THE SERVICE
We grant You permission to access and use the Service as set forth in the Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain our prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service, including any content shared on the Service.
- In your use of the Service, You will comply with all applicable laws.
- We reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- YOUR USE OF CONTENT
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of musical content (“Content”):
- Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You may access Content for your personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under the Terms of Service. You shall not copy, distribute, broadcast, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of us or the respective licensors of the Content. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- YOUR CONTENT; LICENSE TO MASSIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- As a Piano 3D account holder, You may submit Content to the Service. You understand that we does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content You submit; and You license to us all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to the Terms of Service.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to us, You hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, monetize, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub licenseable and transferable license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under the Terms of Service.
- Content may be modified by other Users of the Service without Your prior approval. Such modifications may enhance or detract from your Content and You. You acknowledge and agree that other users of the Service may so modify your Content at any time following submission thereof and assume the risks related thereto.
- You are free to request to remove your Content at any time. You understand and agree, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute or perform, server copies of your Content that have been removed or deleted by You. Further, You understand and agree that any Content you have submitted, as thereafter modified by any other user of the Services, which has been previously downloaded by any other user or person will remain within the control of such user or person.
- You further agree that Content You submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless You have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
- We expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and we will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
- We will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to have infringed the Terms of Service.
- We reserves the right to decide whether Content violates the Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. We may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of the Terms of Service.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENTS
If You are an intellectual property owner or agent thereof and believe that any Content on the Service infringes any rights that You own or represent, then You may submit a notification of claimed infringement to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) we will respond accordingly.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our app, as appropriate, you may collect your email address, iOS version to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our app.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Last updated: 2018-01-18